Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kudos

I got this email today and it was clear I needed to get this out to the people who are doing the good work.

Paul,
I just completed my review of 125 more EMS charts for the compression injuries study and I had to send you a note.
 
Allina paramedics (and EMTs) do an absolutely outstanding job of documenting their CA care. After looking at the quality of EMS runs sheets that are completed by other ambulance services, Allina is so superior in this regard that it deserves mention. There are so many useful details that the others just don't bother recording, and ImageTrend was a great choice compared to other tools I see. I am lucky to be trying to do this CA work here, rather than with another service. Whatever you are doing in terms of education around documentation, keep it up.
 
I recognize this sounds like more of a homer comment than something Bert Blyleven would say in a Twins game, but the recognition is important. This person looks at charts from many services in the area, so she has informed viewpoint.

Thank you for the good work you do.

Paul



No comments: